If you or a loved one have been recently diagnosed with prediabetes or diabetes, I bet I know a few things about what you’re experiencing:
• Your doctor has given you a whole new diet, and it feels like you’re going to have to deprive yourself of all the foods you love – or face the consequences.
• You’ve been battling your weight and/or your diet for your whole life and you’re wondering what will happen if you “can’t make the change” this time.
• Exercise is a four letter word, going to the gym is not exactly your cup of tea and you aren’t sure how to “get fit”.
• All of the doctor’s appointments, medications, carb counting, and new rules for how you need to live your life from now on are overwhelming, and it can feel pretty hopeless at times.
• You’re worried that you messed up somehow, and now your life is going to be different forever.
How’d I do? If one or more of these had you nodding your head, I want to tell you something.
I hear you
I focus on helping diabetes patients (and their loved ones) make healthy life style changes while maintaining – or even reigniting – their zest for life.
I’ll show you how to make healthy decisions from a place that makes you feel AMAZING, and not deprived. And what you may not realize is – with the right plan, diabetes has been shown to be reversible in many cases.
To get started, let’s set up a Get Acquainted call. We’ll discuss your unique situation, your current lifestyle habits and goals, and I’ll share with you how we can work together to taking control of your diabetes and rediscovering your zest for life!
Pamela is a very insightful and helpful health coach. She helped me to figure out what issues I wanted to work on and how to best reach my goals. She found excellent information and helpful tips along the way. She has a great sense of humor. I found her wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her. – Lonna L.
My weight was at the highest in my life. Nothing I tried worked. I was frustrated, embarrassed and feeling like a complete failure. With Pamela’s amazing support and a ketogenic diet, I have lost 40 pounds. Pamela helped me discover better eating habits and provided the emotional support I needed for success. I will forever be grateful to her and the journey we have shared. – Lori C.
Before working with Pamela I was struggling to get started on an exercise program. I was lacking motivation, but didn’t know where to start. She helped me focus on my most important health goals. I was able to loose some extra weight and kept it off. I have found a routine that fits my busy life and my insulin use has gone down dramatically. – Leslie J.